Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ws border    

ws border

stunned
Malta

ws border

Hi all,

I have notices several worksheets that have the border which looks like it has  been binded and I really liked it. Does anyone know where I can get it from please?

Thanks a lot.

28 Dec 2009      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

those are made with microsoft word, there are lots of things you can do with the tools in that program you just have to be creative, unfortunately you can �t find them any where unless you copy paste them from an already made document, although i have to warn you that many member here are very protective of their layout so be careful with using any thing from another member, always ask fist if you can use it. otherwise you �ll risk your ws being remove.

28 Dec 2009     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
with word 2007 it �s very easy to put a border on your worksheets:
in "page layout" you will have an icon "page border", and you can choose the border you want and put it as you like (at the bottom...)

28 Dec 2009     

stunned
Malta

Hey thanks, of course I would not just �steal � a border, I just thought they were on Ms word and I didn �t know about them. thanks a lot!

28 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

http://www.eslprintables.com/bookmarks/buscar.asp?contents=borders&category=0&level=0

http://www.squidoo.com/clipartborders

28 Dec 2009     

stunned
Malta

Thanks for the helpful sites :)

28 Dec 2009