Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT ABOUT THIS?    

WHAT ABOUT THIS?

teresapr
Portugal

WHAT ABOUT THIS?

I �d like to share this with you! It took place in my country-  Lisbon airport!

Nice holidays!

28 Dec 2009      

vardaki
Cyprus

Uau.............
I wish i was there. Maybe next time Greece National football team will play there for Euro...Wink Because  Cyprus ... I don �t thing so...Unhappy

Happy new year!

28 Dec 2009     

Zora
Canada

I loved it! I wish all airports were as "merry" as your Lisbon airport!

29 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Fantastic!  Other airports should take this into consideration.  What a break it would be to see something like this while waiting in line or for a plane.

29 Dec 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

WONDERFUL!!! GREAT.. I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.. =)

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

29 Dec 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

loooooooooooooooooooool ohhhhh my god did that really happened?   were they real airport employees? that �s something new! Clap

29 Dec 2009     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

I wish I had been there!!! What a lovely idea!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! I also enjoyed passengers faces! Really amazed!!! Let �s wait for New Year �s Eve... who knows there is something prepared as well... Warm regards! Fabiola Smile 

29 Dec 2009     

Liligirl
Brazil

Amazing and there was a Brazilian Samba among the songs  . If I were there I would dance Samba . 

29 Dec 2009     

provincespace
Russian Federation

That �s fun and the idea is great! Creating and sharing good mood and positive emotions is what we need now in all the world! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

29 Dec 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Ha-ha, I wonder if all the planes left in time that day? With all the passengers aboard? For if I were there, I would definitely forget about my flight being captivated by this exciting and breathtaking show...�Thumbs Up

29 Dec 2009     

natabut
Ukraine

Ha-ha, I wonder if all the planes left in time that day? With all the passengers aboard? For if I were there, I would definitely forget about my flight being captivated by this exciting and breathtaking show...�Thumbs Up

29 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >