Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help needed!    

help needed!

domnitza
Romania

help needed!

Dear friends,

I just love to see photos of your students working together! But please resize them so that we all could see the main page of the site.

Best regards,

Domnitza

Smile

29 Dec 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

I also love to see people �s pictures, and also the Happy Christmas and happy NEw Year greetings.. and I also wish people would post their greetings in smaller versions. The other day, (for Christmas), the page was for the whole weekend all out of margens because of this reason.
There were many things being hidden away by the huge posters saying happy Christmas and etc.. We should consider some people don �t celebrate it and maybe it �s just another day. Their questions and answers were lost in the middle of so many members starting a new thread with greetins saying exactly the same the person below was saying. Instead of commenting on the same thread..why start so many?....

29 Dec 2009