Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

akuzmenok
Ukraine

Hello!
Everyone finds out moments when he is afraid of something, especially when you can �t exactly understand what it is, if you don �t know where it comes from. But usually it is fear of dying. This is the biggest fear people are trying to overcome, and it is impossible because we are really gonna die one day. In your case this day is far-far away yet. This is what I felt some years ago. What I did was this. 1) Try to be out as much as possible, walking long distances until you feel tired will probably do you good. 2) Try to have as little free time to yourself as possible. Try to help other people, do hard work, try to do more than it seems you can. 3) Try to look back at what you have done and try to do more. When at twelve I learnt I had a heart disease and could possibly die any minute, I did panic, others kept reminding me of that, but hard work, exercises and the like helped to meet my fiftieth birthday. 4) It �s a good idea to see a doctor, but I have often heard doctors say something quite different to what I felt helped me long ago. Now I enjoy my life, my work, my family and do many other things. I know I will die one day, but that does not bother me very much now. I feel I am needed, very many people depend on me and it keeps me alive and wanted. This is what helps me live through these periods.
I think you should try to do everything that helped other people. But I doubt that the result may be the same. Different things help different people. The main thing is never to give up. Because your fear comes not from outside, it �s from your inside. It �s up to you to fight it, overcome and enjoy life. Some people here said before this is the syndrome of vacation, when you have nothing to do and begin to worry about this. I think that is right too. But it only proves that the problem is inside you only. So DON"T GIVE UP.
I do hope this can be of some help!
Andrew, Ukraine

29 Dec 2009     

dufffy
France

Take care and don �t worry!! Women have strange  health problems that seem dramatique at the time but are simple hormone disorders. Check that you haven �t got a problem with your thyroid gland(very common in women)It brings on all sorts of weird  depressions and other symptoms but is treated easily. Just feel free  to talk and don �t forget you are not alone with these little problems

29 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2