Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Year īs Resolutions    

New Year īs Resolutions

Sara26
Brazil

New Year īs Resolutions

Hello everyone!

A Happy New Year to all of you! I just wonder:

31 Dec 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I īve decided long ago to stop making resolutions on January 1st.  I take resolutions when I need to.

Happy new year to you too.

31 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Just like Manon, no resolutions at all... but..

31 Dec 2009     

eng789
Israel

To enjoy life more.

I hope it īs contagious.    Wink       
                                                                                                Happy New Year

31 Dec 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

I think there should be no need for a special day (New Year) in order to make resolutions: to be better persons, to change bad habits, to try our best in X or Y, etc, etc.
We should be willing to do all of these things, day after day, all year round. Usually people make resolutions with all the will power and motivation ONLY the first few days of the new year, but once all the euphoria winds down,... EVERYTHING is forgotten!!!!
I suppose it īs a fun habit or trend to do this every year, but I think people should really resolve one big change and make it a reality in their everyday lives. Let īs let Jesus Christ take over our lives (for those who believe, I respect all the same those who don īt) and let īs try to really live up to, understand and be grateful to God for giving us His Son, who with all his Love, gave up His Life, so WE could live.
Let īs show our gratitude, being good persons, loving one another, our families, our friends, loving and taking care of our WORLD, our plante. If we don īt, it īs not going to last very long since we keep destroying it.

I īm sorry if I got carried away on this topic, all the same, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!

Love, Hug

Mar

31 Dec 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Welllllllllllll dear Sara,

I don īt make any resolution as I īm not used to. All I wish for is that God brings me more joy, more luck, and more peace this year and to make it much more promising than the past ones!!!!
Hope u the same, Sarah!!!!
Nebal

31 Dec 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

No resolutions at all !!

Happy New Year!!!

31 Dec 2009