Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEACE 2010    

PEACE 2010

vardaki
Cyprus

NO COMMENTS

31 Dec 2009     

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

Hi guorkhan, maker1 and vardaki!!

It is the end of the year, a new year arrives, don �t quarrel :) I understand both points. It is the end of the year, we all want to be home, there is a mixture of feelings that flourish at this time.  Vardaki feels he/she is so close to his/her home and cannot be there. It must be a very bitter feeling so he/she expressed it here which maybe not the right place.

The rest wants to defend what they don �t agree with and give their opinions, which is perfect. But I believe it can be hurtful to question someome �s condition as a teacher because of his/her beliefs. After all, we all have beliefs.

Finally, since some issues are so sensitive, it may be better not to bring them here. I wish both have a wonderful 2010 with joy, happiness and hope :)

31 Dec 2009     

_babz
Canada

best wishes vardaki! all the best to all...

like many already do....you can publish and post anything on these forums...whether it �s a happy birthday wish,,,or something close to your heart......don �t be afraid to express yourself just cause your topic shines some light on a political situation (those who don �t like it...don �t like it...cause of personal benefit....

and to those who commented......... let �s please stay with historic facts...the Turkish army didn �t enter Cyprus to keep the peace, they saw a political and territorial advantage....and occupied half of the island....illegally I might add.....according to all international laws...

one wonders why they have been allowed to continue (probably cause of political pressure)

and to guorkhan: the Greek army, never massacred anything nor anybody....get your facts straight before you make a comment like that,,,,and please research your own country �s (questionable) military history before judging another one..

in any case...it �s the holidays...so happy New Year to all!

31 Dec 2009     

mirabel
Turkey

Go and discuss these issues at other platforms, forums.
This is "eslprintables.com" Are these related to esl??

31 Dec 2009     

_babz
Canada

keep your orders to yourself buddy!

I �m a long time member...and I won �t be bossed around from the likes of you...got that? I´ll discuss freely, thank you very much....

as for being eslprintables....the message has been posted under ...and there �s nothing wrong in wishing for peace...

have yourself a super day!

31 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2