Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > happy new year    

happy new year

zailda
Brazil

This person - segdor http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=616660#thetop (just in case after changing his flag and his first post he also changes his nick here) just wants to mess things up with his nonsense.

He edited his first post and before the post where I talk about "sarcasm" he has said that we are Victor �s "perfect lawyers", but - as a coward I �m sure he is - he erased it.

If erasing things is so attractive for you, Mr. segdor, I recommend you to also erase your profile. If you have problems, ask Victor and he will kindly erase it for you.

EDIT: AS I HAVE SAID, HE CHANGED HIS NICK. BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE HIS LINK, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE CHANGES, YOU�LL KNOW WHO HE IS (OR WHO HE ISN�T).

1 Jan 2010     

strangeineverything
Switzerland

i �m strange and I �ll be all my life.Strange in everything, even my look.I hate it when people eulogize others.I have to be strange.Now please tell me how I can die peacefully.tha �s my dream.To die in bed with no doctors, no illness.I wish I could die now.No one will understand me, you say I �m fool, I �m boxed out of my mind.But I really want to die and leave this world for good.Oh God, when will you take my soul!

1 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Well, we can �t take seriously a person who changes avatar, flag, nick, his own words so easily. There are other places where you can play, this is not the right place for it. We are teachers and not clowns and this is an educational site and not a kindergarten.

Let �s ignore this user, he seems to be bored with his life and wants to play with us. I �m busy, I pass.

1 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

We call such people trolls in our country. They say the things which can offence people intentionally. I guess there is no use to be angry with such people. Happy New Year to everybody!

1 Jan 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Reminds me of another member or 2 that used to tease us all the time.

Hmm.  (I say teasing to be kind.  But it wastes a lot of our time and energy.)

1 Jan 2010     

volga
United States

Why to die? You think Victor is getting easy money? Create a site of your own and see how easy it is and how rich you can get. To die is easy, to create a great site is not.

Good luck in whatever you want to achieve in your life!

1 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2