Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help    

I need your help

naddou
Tunisia

I need your help

my inspector asked me to make a lesson model in which trainers will be present . the lesson must include a song and a game. the objective is using songs and games to encourage oral performance. ive chosen Ben song by michael jackson but still have no idea about the game . the level of students is 8 form BE i.e lower intermediate. i need your help please

3 Jan 2010      

Sara5
Kuwait

Well,
        I play with my pupils �The Toilet Paper Game"
�

�Teacher hands the roll of toilet paper to a student. The teacher tells the student to take some, more than three.
�After everybody in the class has some paper, They count the squares they have, then tell that many things about themselves or the topic you have chosen in your mind, in English.But Why using toilet paper? 
�The toilet paper is such an attention getter.
�

3 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

The Exhibition Game.
Stick some pictures to the wall ( related to the topic you are discussing). Ask your sts each to stand next to a picture. You can then move around the class as if you are a visitor in an exhibition and the pupils must say somethings related to the pictures.

3 Jan 2010     

my butterfly
Tunisia

WHAT IS THE TOPIC YOU ARE GOING TO WORK ON BECAUSE GROUP SESSIONS  SHOULD BE RELATED TO THE CLASSROOM4S TOPIC. wHERE ARE YOU FROM? MAY BE I CAN HELP

3 Jan 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Nadoo, I advise you to use one of the songs (with which you generaly find some related worksheets)in this address.www.britishcouncil.learnenglish/org.orwww.go4english.com I hope you will like it.

3 Jan 2010     

naddou
Tunisia

to my butterfly: im from gafsa. the game should have a relation with the song topic i.e. friendship thank u for your help.

4 Jan 2010