Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teaching technique Questionaire    

Teaching technique Questionaire

lttha
Vietnam

Teaching technique Questionaire

Hi everybody,
I am conducting an action research on using Calvin and Hobbes comic in teaching vocalbulary. Unfortunately, no teacher around me knows about this book and have never used it. So I am begging for help. If any one of you have known and use this comic in teaching, please help me fill in the questionaire ( link to download: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=351553#thetop )and then send me to my email. [email protected] .I would be highly appreciated. Luu Ha

6 Jan 2010      

MarionG
Netherlands

dear ittha,
That is an interesting subject. Maybe a bit limited (might be good to research teaching thru cartoons in general, not only one specific book).
I just feel that if you want teachers to fill out a questionnaire on the subject it is not really appropriate to send it as a contribution people need to download. First of all, for those members without �premium status � it would cost them a point to help you out... doesn �t seem correct...IMHO. I am sure that if you would present the questionnaire in a different way (free of charge)  people might be more inclined to help you out.
success, Marion

6 Jan 2010