Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Time zones    

Time zones

Denisa
Romania

I guess your right "mummy" Julieta! and I could use a good sleep after a hard week of work, but I can �t help it!!I �m sooooooooooo addicted to you and this placeBig smile! Not to mention the work that I �ve had to finish!!buuuuuuuuuWacko 

8 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ok "daughter", you`ve been good this week, you deserve a good rest, lol...

Kisses for you Denisa =)

8 Jan 2010     

Denisa
Romania

and now, i �m going to be a good girl ...and I �ll go to sleep! Hmmmm, that is if I can "unglue" myself from the computer! Sleepy
Bye-bye! Kisses...talk to you again tomorrow, sorry - today!

8 Jan 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

What a great topic, Baiba!

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good night wherever you are!!
It �s 0.14 a.m. here in Spain.

Hugs
Hug

9 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Arkel, I knew there were two, the principal one and the one in the US, but where are the other three? Hang on, let me check... Yep, just as I thought,all in US...LOL

9 Jan 2010     

yanogator
United States

Athens, Georgia, is probably the best known one in the US, but we have an Athens here in Ohio, too. Ohio University (not The Ohio State University) is in Athens, Ohio.

Bruce

9 Jan 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Bruce,

How ironic! I work in Athens, Georgia. This is also the home of a university, the University of Georgia and its football team, the Bulldogs.

Nice to meet you!

Carla

9 Jan 2010     

ants
Switzerland

That �s great...comes in handy when you want to skype someone in another country!!
This way, you won �t wake them up at 3am!!LOL
I �ve saved it under my favourites and will definitely check it out when skyping friends and family in Oz.
Hugs,
Fiona

9 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3