Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploading problems remain    

Uploading problems remain

demeuter
Belgium

Uploading problems remain

It �s now 3 days that I can �t upload my material. I work always the same. First I thaught it was my computer and I tried to upload with a computer at school --> problems remain.
I mentioned the problem already . I had messages and reactions of other teachers having the same problems.

Isn �t possible to solve the problems.

9 Jan 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

I �m not sure about this, but I advise you to try and upload at a different time of day. That worked for me. E.g. when you upload between 8 - 11 p.m. European time I reckon the server might be overloaded. Try upload in the morning and see if this works.

9 Jan 2010     

apayala
Spain

I agree with demeuter. Impossible to upload for me too.  I have tried in different days and hours but it doesn�t work. I have also tried updating ws just to see if that didn�t work either and unfortunately it didn�t. Something must be wrong with the system. I hope Victor fixes it soon.

9 Jan 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

I �ve tried everything : morning, evening, at noon, after midnight,...  Computers of my parents, at school..
The uploading problems remain.

9 Jan 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

The teachers who are waiting for my contributions of the topic   �Inside  South America �. Be patient.
Sooooooooooooooooorry.

9 Jan 2010     

pamelaindigena
Chile

I have the same problem, please Victor try to check out what is happening because I need to get some points soon!
Thanks a lot.

9 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

pamelaindigena - you have 273 points.

9 Jan 2010