Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I just can´t seem to send you anything    

I just can´t seem to send you anything

freddie
Canada

I just can´t seem to send you anything

Hello. I tried to join your site awhile back but I was unsuccessful. Recently I came across it again and saw there had been some changes and I thought I�d try again. Since then I have been trying to upload every day with no luck. Sometimes it said come back in a few hours. Now it accepts my document but not the form for how teachers can use it. I get an error message after I send the form which tells the level, topic and how to use it. I�m really curious about the site but I am getting a little fed up to tell you the truth. Are there always problems? Or am I having a string of bad luck or doing something wrong? I even tried 2 different computers, but nothing seems to help.

Thanks for your response in advance

Ferda 

13 Nov 2008      

erozelvolkan
Turkey

su an bir problem olabilir. kayit oldusaniz worksheet upload edebilirsiniz. bir problem olursa bana burdan ulasaiblirsiniz. yardimci olmaya �alisirim
[email protected]

13 Nov 2008     

Mietz
Germany

There have been a few problems in the past days but Victor has been working on them. (Maybe send him a message about your problems / errors? He must be very busy at the moment though, so be patient with our hero! Smile)
Keep trying! You will find it more than worth it! It was just bad luck.

13 Nov 2008