Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > about using cartoon clipart    

about using cartoon clipart

Sulany
Brazil

about using cartoon clipart

Hi there

and some members asked me about a restriction for using these cliparts stated on the site. As I promised, I got in touch with the artist (Jeff Bucchino) and asked him about using his clipart in our worksheets and sharing the worksheets in eslprintables.This is his answer: (I hope you understand his English)"
"Thank you for the kind words and interest in my work.
Your worksheet use is allowed. I make allowances for schools, Scouts and other such groups.

If you can please put my website URL on the materials using my images, if at all possible so other educators can find my site, it would be very much appreciated by all.

If you have any other questions or I have confused you in any way, please don �t hesitate to ask.
Regards,
Jeff"

He also mentioned about somebody called Samata who got in touch with him asking for permission to use his clipart, but I �m not sure if this person is an eslprintables member. Anyway, this is what he says: "I saw the request from Samantha about using my work on your worksheets. I don �t think my reply via Facebook was able to get through to her, so please extend my apologies for that."

Sorry for the long post
S.

14 Jan 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

It is good you had asked, thanks for letting us know

14 Jan 2010     

juliag
Japan

That �s wonderful to know. Thanks so much for checking and for letting us all knowStar.

14 Jan 2010     

serene
Greece

Thank you so much for asking and letting us know!

14 Jan 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Sulany!
Yes, It was me!  I �ve just checked my facebook and he replied! So this is good!

14 Jan 2010     

juliag
Japan

That was so timely! I was just able to use those cliparts to complete and upload a worksheetBig smile.
See full size image

SO MUCH!

Better get off to bed now.
Oyasuminasai all my dear friends. I �m so happy I �ve found this site and all you lovely people.

14 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sweet dreams Julia

14 Jan 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks a lot Sulany!!

Good night Julia!!

14 Jan 2010     

Sara26
Brazil