Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ideas for resources to use with an absolute beginner (a native speaker of Thai)    

Ideas for resources to use with an absolute beginner (a native speaker of Thai)

garethjones118
Ecuador

Ideas for resources to use with an absolute beginner (a native speaker of Thai)

I �m currently teaching a class of 6 Entry Level 1 adult students. Next week, a new student, an absolute beginner, will start in my class, and I will need to prepare something different for her. The student concerned is from Thailand, and literate in her own language, but is not familiar with the Roman alphabet. I �d be grateful if anyone could suggest some coursebooks or resources that I could use with this student, something suitable for absolute beginners and also something suitable for someone learning the alphabet from scratch. Are there any resources available specifically for Thai speaking learners of English? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

16 Jan 2010      

miss K.
Ukraine

sent you a pm:)

16 Jan 2010