Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Sending ws twice    

Sending ws twice

Sara5
Kuwait

Sending ws twice

Dear teachers,
                           I want to know why would a member send the same ws twice. For example this member did it twice.

19 Jan 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

When the description / date are the same, it �s to be considered a glitch, so should stay, because it �s not the member �s fault.

If the description / date are different, it �s clear it was intentional, so the newer should be removed.

Have a nice day.

19 Jan 2010     

Sara5
Kuwait

Isnt �t it better to delete one as soon as discovering this by the member himself. I mean if it happened with me I would directly remove it Zailda before teachers download them.

Thank you

19 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

When they have 0 download I agree that we should remove to save space, but in this case they have already been downloaded and the member would lose the points he has already gotten.

Since we don �t have any evidence that they were uploaded twice intentionally, we �d better keep them.

19 Jan 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

�quote �
Dear teachers, I want to know why would a member send the same ws twice.

My answer: May be because he/ she is �honest �?? LOLLOL

19 Jan 2010