Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Saying "Thank you"    

Saying "Thank you"

niacouto
Portugal

Saying "Thank you"

How much does it "cost" people in here to say "Thank you" after downloading a document? (I was here just wondering)Confused

20 Jan 2010      

malice6
Poland

Not only you. I think every "thank you" is priceless and that �s why some ppl can �t afford it:). But seriously, it �s strange when you have, let �s say, 50 downloads and only two comments.
BTW thank you for your comments niacouto:) and your great wss too:)

20 Jan 2010     

cagreis
Portugal

I totally agree - but "thanks" is not really enough - some encouraging words are welcome too.

20 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Even when I am in a hurry, I always take some time to just say "thank you" to show my gratitude Thumbs Upfor the willingness of other teachers here to share their work. I think it is quite healthy and creates certain positive bonds amongst all members. And, fortunately, in this community there are very helpful people. Being nice is not difficult. Sometimes I see wonderful resources with lots of downloads and very few commentsThumbs Down. This really puzzles me and makes me sad.Unhappy

20 Jan 2010     

melahel7
Canada

I could never understand for the life of me why people don �t leave short comments or a simple Thank You.  It takes a second and act as an incentive.  People are always more motivated to contribute when there �s positive feedback.  To all the people who supported me with both the MADNESS and RC Series, I humbly say: THANK YOU !  I not only ceate these printables for myself but also for you !

21 Jan 2010