Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > problems uploading    

problems uploading

apayala
Spain

problems uploading

I can�t upload. Anybody else with the same problem?

24 Jan 2010      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,
The same has happened to me. It shows me several error messages!.. I guess, this is a problem we have every other day. And it �s never solved!
Maybe later, it will be ok...

24 Jan 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Thank you Ladybird.... I changed it because I feel my forehead looks HUGE!! in that pic!
In regards, to the uploading errors.. I tried yesterday to upload my worksheet about 3 hours before the "rush hour" - the last minute- (when everyone is uploading their printables) and I wasn �t able to. So I �ve given up. I tried to upload them around that hour because if not the printables go right to the end of the page and I fear it might be ignored and get 0 downloads!!..:o)))

24 Jan 2010     

victor
Spain

Hi

Just wanted to say that half of the users see the new worksheets from the newest to the oldest and the other half see them from the oldest to the newest, so...
-If you send your worksheet at the first hours of the day, it will be at the top of the page for some users, but it will be at the bottom for others.
- If you send it at the last hours, it will be the same.
- If you choose the middle hours, your worksheet will appear in the middle of the page for everybody.
So I think that the opportunities are the same for all the worksheets.

24 Jan 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

I don �t think it matter whether a ws is at the bottom or at the top. If the ws is nice and useful, it will get downloaded.

24 Jan 2010     

Jayho
Australia

That �s so truefroggy.claudine.  I just checked the last few that appear for me and they already have 32 and 20 downloads respectively and still 12 hours to go.  BTW Victor, I didn �t know that  so now I do.

Cheers

Jayho

24 Jan 2010