Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my account is cancelled    

my account is cancelled

lshorton99
China

akram

I �m sure many people are happy that your students responded well to their worksheets. That is the purpose of this site. However, we share our own resources without needing to copy from elsewhere. As your account has now been cancelled perhaps you could look back at the worksheets your students liked best and use them as a basis to develop your own skills in creating materials. You have obviously been using them with your students for a long time so you must have an idea of the kind of materials that work with your students. You could take this as an opportunity to learn from your mistakes and while the door here is closed, it doesn �t mean that another one hasn �t opened.

As I �m sure you are aware, copying is a sensitive issue on this site and is never tolerated. I �m well aware of the high standard of work found on this site and it can be intimidating uploading your own work and wondering about the response to it but that isn �t an excuse for stealing. I have learnt a lot from looking at other people �s worksheets and it has certainly helped me develop my own, without the need to copy. I would hope you could do the same. I hope that as a teacher you are still able to learn from this experience because I consider the rule about copying to be there for good reason.

Best wishes for the future.

26 Jan 2010     

sorji
Tunisia

Hi,

Please look at what Mr Akram2010 "pmed"  me as a response to my question about the schools exchange:
You are the only one to ask silly questions.Am I wrong?????
That �s a real example of a teacher willing to take part in this educational website!!!!
I wish they could cancel even your posts.

26 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

All I can say is POOR HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS... Why not THOUSANDS? 

26 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2