Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CAN īT UPLOAD A PRINTABLE    

CAN īT UPLOAD A PRINTABLE

nephelie
France

CAN īT UPLOAD A PRINTABLE

I īve been trying for hours now, and it īs just impossible to send a printable on the website... each time "internet cannot display the page" 
What īs the matter ???????

27 Jan 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Read the post below yours.

27 Jan 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I īv just uploaded and didn īt have any problems.

27 Jan 2010     

tamjihad
Qatar

please i need help, i have been trying to upload and its not uploading , whats the problem? i need to upload i dont have point left to download

27 Jan 2010     

akuzmenok
Ukraine

I had the same problem last night and the night before. It usually happens before midnight and the problem is (according to the Explorer ) the site is above its capability to handle the number of uploaders. Sometimes I cannot access even the home page. I experienced the problem of uploading this morning, but it was still success after a few trials. I am not sure though that tonight I will not have the same problem. I have written about it two times, but the things seem to be unchanged so far.

27 Jan 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi,

I had the same problem!

Sabrina

27 Jan 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Akuzmenok is right !  But you know what ? As Gloria told me, be patient !
Yesterday I successfully uploaded 3 worksheets and maybe I was lucky because here it was after midnight and surely many users must have been sleeping so it wasn īt soooo crowded !
Try that !

27 Jan 2010     

conqueror_mko
Turkey

I � ve been having the same problem with you for over a week ... if you find anything about it please share it with me :) thanks

27 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

I suppose that can be related to the browser you are currently using (internet explorer has some problems, but other browsers don īt). Try to use a different browser.
Hugs

27 Jan 2010     

akuzmenok
Ukraine

I also used Opera, the result is exactly the same

27 Jan 2010