Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just for friends to know...    

Just for friends to know...

stexstme
France

Just for friends to know...

Sorry if I disappointed you - Victor has known from the very beginning....
Hi Goodnesses, How are you doing ?? ;o)
hi Aim�e!

27 Jan 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

well, hello thereWink

27 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Anita! Long time no see! Nice to see ya again!!

27 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Silke,
I �ve been on the site for a month, already... WATCHING - LISTENING - MISSING ... Feeling down , because if you think logging in with a new name is OK , you �re bl...y wrong! It IS NOT!!! Unless you are desperately looking for ws - I am not ...
I �ve been missing friends, but some very few have NEVER left me .. & I thank them for it.
I once was told to disappear - which I did ... Never mind who or what ... I �m not missing ws as much as I �m missing dear friends here, so ... I �m just telling them : " Hey, friends, the only thing that comes to my mind is : Forgive me, will you ??? If not, it �s OK with me!!
I �ve told  some very few friends here how much I could not be another person... So, this is it : I just let you know that Victor has known from the very beginning, & asked me if I wanted my previous account back...
I answered : Thank you soooooooooo much for welcoming me that way...but I think I �ll have to learn from  my stupidity, & I do not need zillions of points...
 I thought I could be someone else here ... : But let �s face it : I just cannot....
Sorry about the mess! If you think you have the right to tell me off, I guess you do... I �ll read all the comments - anyway...
Sylvie 
edit : I�ll never be able to thank AIMEE as much as ...she deserves it - not knowing - not judging...Just sending her love. SHE will have mine ;.... FOREVER.
Just to let everybody know : Friendship can be very ...strong! Heart

27 Jan 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am really sad to hear that you have had a rough time over the last while. Welcome back! I am racking my brain to think who you could have been ... doesn �t matter to me! I always miss out on what happens here these days as I am usually popping in early in the morning and then miss the goings on throughout the days and evenings! But I for one think its great you have returned! Hug

27 Jan 2010     

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

Hi!
Nice to see you again.
Welcome back!
Hugs Ros�rio

27 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Saint Exuipery
Soooooooooo glad you are back. I missed that little yellow Tweety.
Welcome back.
kiss
linda

27 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

Glad you are back - I also missed tweety.

27 Jan 2010     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi Sylvie!!
To me, all that counts is that you �re back!! Welcome home!!
A big hug to you!!

27 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

Dear All(s)!
Will never be able to tell you how sorry I feel...! Never mind! Had hard times - just like many of us ...
Thank you ever so much for your kind words!!
 I won �t bother you all with my .. hard times...
Thank you - though !- for being careful & helping one another - even if unknown to you ...
I feel as miserable as you friends can imagine - ... Just the same with people we do not know...
I DO apologise for not being ... Wonderwoman...;o)
& I thank you again for kind words & /or pms...
Hugs to all
Sorry-Stupid -Sylv...  
I DO APOLOGISE - I REALLY DO .......... ( TO FRIENDS, TO MEMBERS OF THIS WONDERFUL SITE, TO VICTOR .)

27 Jan 2010     

Zora
Canada

Sylvie!! Welcome back ma cherie! We missed you... or at least I did. I thought you had given up on us and said "Damn those nut case!" LOL

Welcome back... Hug

27 Jan 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >