Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Portuguese Teachers... help me, please!    

Portuguese Teachers... help me, please!

coasvaf
Portugal

Portuguese Teachers... help me, please!

Yes, it �s rather important. I need your help. I �m starting teaching Portuguese and English to adult learners in an EFA project. It �s new to me and i �m feeling a bit lost. Your help would be much appreciated. If you wish you may send me a pm
Please keep in touch. Thank you so much in advance.
Nice evening.

28 Jan 2010      

suxanita
Portugal

Hello,
what do u need?
I �m a french/english teacher but I can help u

28 Jan 2010     

Blita
Portugal

Hello!
I �m also teaching adults in an EFA course. I use the Face2Face book, it �s designed for adults and the activities are ok. The teacher �s book is very nice, it explains all the steps of a lesson. I bought it through Wook, an online library.

Good luck and good work!

29 Jan 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

I also use face2face but not on EFA �s. I use it but in a private school. It �s very good and very simple to use. U can see it on Cambridge webpage but I don �t know if it �s the best for an EFA.
instead of buy a book, why don �t you do your own book?
W the level?

29 Jan 2010     

coasvaf
Portugal

Thanks a million dear Portuguese mates! Yes, Blita I�m going to try to find it online. THk U so much. Suxanita thk you so much for your advice. I teach English B2 and L.C. B1 and B2. yes, I �m already designing my wss but I need more specific guidelines. Please keep in touch.
Warm hugs for both and a nice work!   

29 Jan 2010