Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > UPDATING A PRINTABLE    

UPDATING A PRINTABLE

marinett
Argentina

UPDATING A PRINTABLE

Hello, everyone!

I �ve been trying to update a worksheet, because I have realized it has some editing mistakes but I can �t do it. Is anybody having the same problem? Can somebody help me?

Thank you

Marinett

29 Jan 2010      

mariaah
Spain

Hello,
Me too.I �ve trying to upload my worksheets for past two days and I couldn �t do it.
Can anybody do something about it?   What �s the matter? 
Thank you.

Ana Maria

29 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
I have no idea where the problem is but I �ve been trying to update my wss for more than 2 weeks now. I guess the problem is in the system and only Victor can solve it.

Regards, Michaela

29 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

If your worksheet hasn �t got too many points, I suggest you delete it and upload it again. That way it will be faster than updating which really does not work these days.

29 Jan 2010     

douglas
United States

Yes--the last time (this week) I tried to update a worksheet it didn �t take.  The change was minor so I just posted a comment and let it go.  Perhaps there is a problem, I haven �t tried since.

30 Jan 2010