Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Triple advice needed    

Triple advice needed

ituska
Slovakia

Triple advice needed

Hi to everybody Tongue

everytime I come here, I find lots of great ideas and usefull stuff for teaching. And today, again, I need your help...

1. Does anybody know why I can �t send any answer or start a new topic in forum? Usualy I work with firefox and never had this kind of problem till now (at the moment I am using explorer and it works here)

2. I am looking for a book Total English Pre-Intermediate (pdf). All I find till now was intermediate and upper-intermediate Confused could anybody help me here?

3. With my class I have to follow the week topic and next week it is about Science and Technology (all classes have the same topic). But my kids are only 2-3 years old and i think, this is quite difficult theme for them. Do you have any idea for an activity or easy experiment for them? i would be very grateful Hug

zhank you for your time... you are the best Thumbs Up

30 Jan 2010      

fleur
Malta

Technology projects I did with 6 years old students:
building projects using lego blocks, following teacher �s instructions.
reuse a cardboard box, which you open and fold inside out to
eventually decorate and reuse as a gift box, jewellry box etc...
Science projects:
take a popcorn machine to school, make popcorn and talk about electricity.
put small objects in a bag to play a guessing game and talk about materials.

30 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Science for young ones:

30 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a million manonski !
IT is G*R*E*A*T !!!!

30 Jan 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

Thank you for your ideas Hug
and thanks to moravc and aftab for book-links

Ok, and I have to confess... I found out why I couldnt write to the forum. I dont know how it happened, but I was logged out LOL Shame on me Embarrassed

good noght, everybody

31 Jan 2010     

kmtr
United States

"sink and float" is a good science topic for little ones. they love playing in the water and figuring out what sinks and what floats.  http://scienceforpreschoolers.com/ is a nice website.

31 Jan 2010     

kmtr
United States

and ps--i �ve done that before about accidently being logged out and wondering why it wouldn �t let me post to a forum, so you �re not alone! Hug

31 Jan 2010