Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Errors when downloading    

Errors when downloading

theannkennedy
Turkey

Errors when downloading

I �m a new contributor/user and in error I �ve somehow downloaded each of 2 worksheets twice - is there any way of having lost points credited to my account? Ann

3 Feb 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

I am sorry, Ann, but the owner of this site is really busy, so I wouldn �t contact him in this case... Why don �t you try to contribute a new printable and get much more new points?
Your first contribution was really nice...
If you get another 14 points, you will have 30 points and become a premium member. You will be able to download 30 FREE RECENT printables EVERY DAY !!!
How to get many points for your contribution?
A good name and description, colourful first pages + cliparts followed by BW, several pages in one file, interesting topic...
:-D
Something for elementary students is always welcomed...

3 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

If you need one or two printables really desperately, you may try to PM the authors... Maybe they will send you the printable via e-mail...
But it is better to contribute and earn new points, I think...  Good luck, you are on the right way !

3 Feb 2010     

cristinacambraia
Brazil

I post one printable, and while I tried to download one for me, there was a problem, and the document didn �t open. Now, I lost points and still don �t have the printable I chose.

Thanks

4 Feb 2010