Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a Serious Partner, please!    

a Serious Partner, please!

Denisa
Romania

a Serious Partner, please!

My dera friends,
I know that maybe some of you will say to me that this is not the place for such kind of messages, but , please, bear with me, cause I �m desparate!!!! I �ve been trying so hard to set up a Comenius project and after such struggle we �ve been dumped by two of the possible partners!!!!! and the deadline is here(the 19th!!!)
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaase, IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN JOINING A FOLK TRADITIONS AND DANCES PROJECT??? PLEASE, GIVE ME A SIGN!!!!!Dead

16 Feb 2010      

degofe
Portugal

it sounds interesting but can you tell more about this comenius project. What is it aimed at? Does in involve students � exchange? Hugs from Portugal.

17 Feb 2010     

tubisch011
Turkey

We have different traditions and folk dances in each region of Turkey. I �d be gllad to join your commenius project. Post me PM if you haven �t found a partner yet.

17 Feb 2010