Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A "muslim converter" in here?!    

A "muslim converter" in here?!

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

A "muslim converter" in here?!

Has anybody else received PMs from this user the truth? He �s sent me advertisements to his websites to those who wish to convert into Islamism.

Of course I already blocked this new �member �, but I wonder if anybody else received this disturbing message for this website. If it �s the case, I think Victor must delete this account, because this is not the place to fish for religion followers.

I hope something can be done to stop this.

18 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

I also got one.

18 Feb 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Me too!!

18 Feb 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Well, I hope Victor can delete this account the truth
It �s clear that this member won �t be contributing to the website and might still keep harassing members in the quest of advertising his websites, which are nowhere near related to ESL.

18 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I think such cases should be reported straight to Victor. This is for sure not the place.

18 Feb 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Sorry, Yulia. But I do not agree. It was a case related to the website, so the Forum is the only place where we can ask things to the other members, and I wanted to know if others had received the same message or it was an isolated case (and therefore, I wouldn �t bother Victor with it).

Since it �s not, I �ve pmed him about it.
That was the only reason.

Best wishes.
Bruna

18 Feb 2010     

Afrouz
Iran

Simple way dear Bruna : Don �t pay attention and delete PMs. It �s not worth it to get upset.take it easy !Hug Hug

18 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Dear Bruna!
When i was saying it �s not the place, i meant it �s not the place for people to call for any kind of religions. I didn �t mean you cannot discuss it on the forum, i was referring to that member who sent you this.
Surely to stop it from happening you should PM Victor as he has to know about it.
I am muslim myself and i �m deeply saddened that people choose this wonderful site to promote islam or christianity or whatever religion there is. This is not the first time it happens, unfortunately.
Hugs, Yulia

18 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

It is not the first time. Look at this:

This user was warned, but continues doing the same. His/her account has been banned.

18 Feb 2010