Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 30 free downloads problem    

30 free downloads problem

Sonn
Russian Federation

30 free downloads problem

Good morning to everybody.
Is it only me today who is able to download 3 wss instead of 30 for free? It happened today. Is it a glitch?
Best wishes,
Sonn

18 Feb 2010      

lshorton99
China

Think it must be. Everyone seems to be having the same problem. I �m sure victor will fix it soon!

18 Feb 2010     

Zora
Canada

I have 29... I downloaded one... BUT it might be a glitch of some sort - if others are having problems.

18 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

I haven �t experienced any problems yet... I download for free...
But it is a glitch for sure...
DEAR NEWBIES, please,  watch your steps !

EDIT: I HAVE 10 POINTS ONLY now and I had downloaded 5 worksheets only...
SO IT IS TRUE... WE HAVE ONLY THOSE POINTS LEFT FROM YESTERDAY...

18 Feb 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Yes, I have the same problem, only 3 instead of 30 free downloads for today. I guess some of us will have to spend some points if we want to honour our colleagues � efforts. This is the only solution I can think of.

18 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I have 21))))))

18 Feb 2010     

rakelsg
Peru

Same problem here. I have only 5 left instead of 30. So far as I remember yesterday I downloaded 25 ws but today it �s suppossed to have a new oportunity to download 30 new ws but it says just 5 for today. I assume it is a glitch of the system :(

18 Feb 2010     

baiba81
Latvia

:( I have 0...

18 Feb 2010     

cesar1283
Peru

I have 0.....

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

I have 0 but I downloaded a lot yesterday - maybe for some reason the system hasn �t reset today? Did those of you who have points download yesterday? I also can �t upload anthing as it says I have already uploaded 3 today - again that was yesterday so I think it could be connected to the problem.

18 Feb 2010     

dennismychina
China

Hi, Do people really download as many as 30, 27 and 25 worksheets in a day? What in blue blazers do you do with them? Where do you store them? And hopefully you leave a comment.

Enjoy

18 Feb 2010     

1    2    3    Next >