Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for penfriends!    

Looking for penfriends!

busja
Ukraine

Looking for penfriends!

Smile Hello, everyone, I �m looking for penfriends from Portugal, Brazil and Turkey. My students are preparing some material about these countries and I thought it would be great fo them to correspond with the students from these countries. I have two girls (14 years old) who want to correspond with the students from Portugal, two gilrs(13 and 15 years old) who want to correspond with the students from Brazil and one boy(16years old) who wants to correspond with the student from Turkey. If someone is interested write me please. Wish you all have a nice day. Hugs from Ukraine.

19 Feb 2010      

ercandemir
Turkey

hi busja! i am an english teacher from Turkey.i think i can find pen friends for your students from my students.firstly i ll ask for any volunteer for this ok? i will write again to you.see you take care

19 Feb 2010