Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just wondering...    

Just wondering...

ELOJOLIE274
France

great idea, making the reported ws disappear is good because then we don �t click on it to see it is reported... and it is definetely more polite if the ws was reported by mistake (I did report a ws by mistake a few weeks ago and I was really embarrassed because I had caused a lot pain to the author of the said ws...)

19 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much.

Hug 
mena

19 Feb 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

Last month I had the same trouble: one of my ws was changed a little and re-uploaded. Then it was reported but the author changed it, keeping her points. I was very disappointed... This mustn �t happen again.

19 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Just a question: if the worksheet disappears for reviewing and it returns instead of being deleted, let �s say 24 hours later, could we return it in the recent contributions to give a chance to the author?

19 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Yes Manon, if the worksheet was in the recent contributions, it will be returned to the recent contributions the next day.

19 Feb 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Victor, It is wonderful to see how you sensitive spirit shines thru in the site!
Few people would go thru the trouble you go thru to make something as wonderful that serves so many people!

19 Feb 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

How thoughtful of you.   That is how I felt when I saw my worksheet being frozen due to watermark clipart.  Honestly, I felt hurt and helpless.  Anyway I have already deleted my worksheet and re-upload tomorrow.

Thanks for your great effort.

19 Feb 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

This new idea is really very considerate.  Thanks, Victor, for all the improvements.  I am sorry I was not able to contribute with any ideas for the new rules because I was enjoying my Carnival break away from the computer.  I am also sorry that Silke is not with us and I hope she will reconsider her decision.  We all learn from our mistakes and continue growing, finding better paths to move on.  It�s what is happening to this site � getting better than ever.

Thanks for your work, Victor.

19 Feb 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

@Victor: That �s a great idea!! Thanks to all this effort you �ve been making in order to improve this website.

19 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Victor, I noticed that if you click on a ws at the reporting page, a download will start. Since they are not among the recent contributions anymore, will those downloads be subtracted from the moderators � points or are they free for moderators to download and check?

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >