Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ladybird, where are you?    

Ladybird, where are you?

Szilvi
Hungary

Ladybird, where are you?

I have been missing you for a couple of days. The site is not the same without your  posts, remarks and help. What happened to you? Does anybody know anything?

20 Feb 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Szilvi! Read this thread: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16684

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
mena

20 Feb 2010     

Szilvi
Hungary

Thank you, dear Mena. I �m reallyCry sad about it.

20 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

It �a a shameUnhappy.Best wishes to you ,Ladybird.!Hug

21 Feb 2010     

EvaRamos
Panama

It �s really very sad to get the bad news that Silke has cancelled her account.  I remember that she was also there with encouraging comments, taking always the time to say thank you and giving feedback, and even sending private messages with special tips or just for saying Hi!.  
    I am really sad that the discussion about: moderating or not moderating got so dirty that we have lost a very valuable member.    Silke always had wonderful feedback in the forum.  I really don �t know what happened in the moderators � room.  I generally when I see a stolen ws, I report it, and leave Victor do the rest.   However, I do respect people who take the time to moderate.  We must remember what this place is all about, why Victor started this community.  Let �s stick to that:
   We are here to share, to learn, to help others, benefit our students with the amazing worksheets/ppts and exercises from other creative members.  The best thing about this community is that it creates friendships.   Please just remember that.

Peace out,
Eva

21 Feb 2010