Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I can īt find my worksheet anymore :-( Where is it?     

I can īt find my worksheet anymore :-( Where is it?

Angie70
Germany

I can īt find my worksheet anymore :-( Where is it?

Hello dear Communitiy,

I am a newby around here but I highly appreciate this place and the wonderful teaching material that you are sharing :-) so I tried to join and uploaded 2 song worksheets, but I cannot find the last one anymore? It īs shown in my printables, but when I try to search it in the "song" ws section I cannot find it? It īs a worksheet about "If a song could get me you" by Marit Larsen, but I ask myself if it doesn īt show when I search for the song name, how should people ever find it? It got downloaded a few times though, so it must be somewhere? Maybe I did something wrong, only I don īt know what?
Can you hel me? Thanks Angie

23 Feb 2010      

Angie70
Germany

sorry, I just found the mistake myself....I had a typing mistake in the title :-( just got it right now, sorry for bothering you 

23 Feb 2010     

kmtr
United States

I just love it when I figure out my own problems--usually by smacking myself upside the head!  Hug  Smile

24 Feb 2010