Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Homeschool Printables    

Homeschool Printables

rcolyn1
South Africa

Homeschool Printables

Hi There

I am a homeschool Mom (3xkids, 8, 12, 17) from South Africa and I dearly need a few worksheets for my middle boy.  I have nothing to conbribute, as I am not a teacher.

Could somebody PLEASE find me worksheets on the following : noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective ... which I can access for him.

From reading comments etc, I can see your community is one which aims to make a difference in kids lives - Well done.

Thank You,
Claire Colyn

25 Feb 2010      

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Hi there! i �m also a stay at home mum atthe moment with a baby to take care of and some private classes and not much free time. But as i started  to contribute to this comunity i got into it and found time to create.
I �m wishing you the same)))
Otherwise there are plenty of free sites out there where you don �t need any points.
Hugs, Yulia

25 Feb 2010     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Have you tried Google? Just type in what you are looking for followed by worksheets ie: noun worksheets, passive voice worksheets etc.... I do it all the time. It works great!

25 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

There are other sites that offer free stuff. This site is about sharing. We �re all busy teachers. Some of us even have two jobs and yet find the time to contribute. I �m sure that if you give it a try, you �ll find what you need in here, friendship included.

Good luck

25 Feb 2010     

izulia
China

You can try www.primaryresources.co.uk There are plenty of free resources about different parts of speech.

25 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Worksheets for grammar:

25 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

http://www.schoolexpress.com/
Scholastics also have printables for teachers

25 Feb 2010