Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About the incredible people in this site.     

About the incredible people in this site.

mjpa
Spain

About the incredible people in this site.

Several days ago I asked for help here, in  the forum. I was trying to find information about two books my students are using. Several people wrote to me giving advice on how to get them but there was a woman who made something incredibly amazing for me.
She wrote several times to me trying to help me. In the end, she sent me to my ordinary mail, that is, to my very home, not to my e-mail several documents and things about what I was asking about.
The thing is that this morning, while I was having breakfast, the postman came and gave me a package which contained several photocopies made by herself with her own money and time (you understand me) and a CD which she took the time to record for me.
I know it is not a very good thing to speak about photocopies taken from books and so on, but the thing is that she doesn�t  know me at all, she did not have to do it, but she did. I did not even have to pay for the stamp or the sending.
This person is Yolanda22 and I want to thank her here for what she did for me.

27 Feb 2010      

vardaki
Cyprus

Our World is Full of Good People

People who care always come to help us in our time of need

They show care in their eyes

The love follows through their actions

Never discredit the people on this planet

Because many have hearts of gold

They are willing to bring you a rainbow

After every storm

By Stacey Chillemi

27 Feb 2010     

mjpa
Spain

True Vardaki. I already knew this site was great. That�s why I�m here TongueWink. But there are many different ways to help, and this particular one, what Yolanda22 has made is just ............ I can�t find words to explain how I felt this morning. 

She had already done a lot by answering my post and giving me advice, she did not have to spend her own money and more time to do that.
Incredible.

As I said to her, there are lots of good and kind people doing lots of good actions every day, but much more advertising is done to the "bad" ones.

27 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Thanks for posting this mjpa - I much prefer reading stories about good things people do than bad things.

Thanks to yolanda22 for giving me something nice to read about!

27 Feb 2010     

yaseminarar
Turkey

It is really heart warming to hear that there are still real humans... Thanks for sharing

27 Feb 2010     

mjpa
Spain

It is to Yolanda whom we must congratulate and give thanks to, not me.

27 Feb 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

I checked out Yolanda22 �s printables and found one that reminded me of one of today �s contributions. As it turns out, Yolanda 22 had one of her worksheets from 2008 stolen and re-uploaded, exacly as it was.

Well, double shame on the person whom I just reported!

Regina

27 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Wow! This is such good news!
What a genuine, generous person!

27 Feb 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

To both Yolanda, becuse of her generosity, and Mjpa, because she knows how to say thanks,

Clap Smiley Orkut codes Smileys Myspace graphics Clap Smiley scrapbook animations

Thanks for the good news...

27 Feb 2010     

vikral
India

Both of you deserve appreciation. Keep up this good spirit. 

27 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

I feel soooo lucky to be a part of such wonderful comunity.  And I just want to share this picture with all of you which sums up all the caring and willingness to help others we don �t. personally know.  We are in for the joy of making a difference and nothing more.

Love
xoxoxoElidaxoxoxo

PD keep up the good work!

27 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >