Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to all the best template makers of the world    

to all the best template makers of the world

Mariethe House
France

to all the best template makers of the world

I can �t just thank you enough for your generosity!!! This is absolutely fabulous!

You can �t imagine how much time I spent trying to do nice lay-outs and always came out with the same plain - looking , pale -looking , disaster- looking work sheets!
You can �t imagine the sound of my rage and fury when I thought such picture was in the right place and suddenly through I don �t know what mean and cruel action from my PC it went in the other direction !!!

Lots of you people are really gifted and capable.... I am in a geographical situation where it is difficult to get help with all modern technologies and you can �t imagine how much time I spent trying to understand evrything from the tutorials!! But there again fate was against me!! I was working on Open Office and could not get hold of a word version! When I DID get word, I found out it was Word 2007 and it did not work exactly like what was written on the tutorials!! So before I had no hair left on my head, I decided to ring one  of the French members who very nicely helped me out for some problems!
So anything which is done to generously help not so clever members like me is a real joy to my heart!! And be sure that I feel really grateful!

Wait for my worksheets with your nice layouts!!WinkLOL

edit:For those who missed the information: have a look at this link

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16770

28 Feb 2010      

class centre
Belarus

Each time I send a frame template, I get a notification that it is only a clipart and it will be deleted. Do all the others receive the same?

28 Feb 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hello everyone , Mariethe in particular !

I answer to your post by agreeing with it and also take the time to thank Mena for her nice templates, one of which I have used for a ws I �ve just uploaded (the one with the pencil).
As you say, some people are gifted with computers (not me) and having templates to resort to is a way to solve our problems there!
Thanks to all who have spent time preparing them.
PS Why is it that with some, when I try to insert a pic it �s not possible? Does it only happen to me ??

28 Feb 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Class Centre

Check here.  This might solve your problem.

Cheers

Jayho

1 Mar 2010