Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE HELP!!!    

PLEASE HELP!!!

Closeuponenglish4
Austria

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi everyone and admins,
I have doubt. I have made some worksheet on videos taken from Gogo �s loves English.
In these worksheets I have used Gogo �s pics and its friend �s pics (taken from google) but the excercises were totally made by myself.
I was wondering is this material allowed for sharing on this website as long as the videos are on youtube?
So tecnically you have on the worksheet the link to the video and the excercises to work on it with children.

Thanks a lot for your help...I am brand new and I don �t want to be banned for a mistake :)

Laurel

3 Mar 2010      

mourad1O
Morocco

Hi,
I don �t think it �s a problem since you referred to the links. Copying is forbidden but  modifying and adding some touches to make things  perfect is welcomed. Just carry on and good luck!

3 Mar 2010     

Closeuponenglish4
Austria

Thanks,I referred to the link true, but on the Rules it �s written that it �s not permitted to take images from other ESL materials or coursebook, and actually Gogo �s loves English is a video based on an ESL coursebook, so that �s why I was thinking if a worksheet based on that is allowed...though as I said excercises are mine .... Sorry,I am just a bit confused

3 Mar 2010