Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Comics for a cause - a story that has to end    

Comics for a cause - a story that has to end

mena22
Portugal

Comics for a cause - a story that has to end

I �ve just started a 9-lesson- task on "Teens � Problems: Addictions" with my 9th graders (B1). One of the resources I am going to use is the one in the title: A Story that has to end.

This is a 13-page little comic book that tells the story of victor, a boy who is on drugs. It belongs to the famous Brazilian comic series - Monica. You can download the English version here: http://www.monica.com.br/ingles/institut/drogas/pag1.htm

If this topic is part of your syllabus and if you �re teaching teens, you may find it a wonderful resource.

Hugs,
mena

4 Mar 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Very interesting, thanks for sharing Mena

4 Mar 2010     

magdaleno
Mexico

Teacher Thank you. These topics are important for the young people, immediately I am going to make a project with the comics, they are very interested in learning English, and I�m arranged with campaigns of prevention in my lessons.

4 Mar 2010     

Carla74
Portugal

Thanks for the tip, Mena.
Fantastic and useful... :)

4 Mar 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

excellent!

4 Mar 2010     

gitasiva
India

Fantastic comic book. Clap
So relevant to the world of teens.
Thanks for sharing Mena.
Hug
Gita

4 Mar 2010     

marzenka
Poland

Thank you, Mena! I have read the comic book with great curiosity! I hope I will have a chance to use it one day! :) Greetings!

4 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for sharing!Clap

4 Mar 2010     

aragoneses
Spain

Thanks for sharing!

4 Mar 2010