Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > cooperation needed    

cooperation needed

Dyana13
Romania

cooperation needed

i teach at a highschool and i thought it would be nice if i found some students about the same ages (15-19) that would be interested to talk in english with them. if you are interested, send me a message

6 Mar 2010      

noemilima
Argentina

hELLO I HAVE STUDENTS OF 14/15 YEARS OLD. Maybe we could do something

6 Mar 2010     

olga2
Chile

Hello ,

Well, in Chile after the earthquake, we are going to come back class at the end  of march,I aprecciate to keep in touch , becouse my students are 15- 19 years and It will be a great idea to share informations about ours countries
.Clap

Olga

6 Mar 2010     

widesystem
Brazil

I have some students at this age here in Brazil. We can put them in contact for a class. I have a classroom prepared for web conference.

6 Mar 2010     

renko6
Poland

Hi!
I have a student at the age of 17 and she would like to practice her English by corresponding via email in English. She would like to correspond with the students from many others countries. I can give you her email if you want.

6 Mar 2010