Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks to all of you who helped to make this possible    

Thanks to all of you who helped to make this possible

MarionG
Netherlands

Thanks to all of you who helped to make this possible

I finished my postcard project and the students loved it. For a few days now I have been trying to upload a picture of our board to share with you but it doesn �t want to work for me... It would be nice to show you the final presentation but even
without it I do want to say Thank you! without you it wouldn �t have been possible..
Marion g.

8 Mar 2010      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Marion,
 I am happy for your amazing idea and project!Congratulations!

I �d like to help you. You can send me your picture, and I will try to upload it to the site.
Let me know!

8 Mar 2010     

Maha Alawdat
Israel

Marion,
You look familiar to me. I might have seen you before in one of the conferences in Tel Aviv or in AMAL/ ORT meetings with Judy.
I beleive that there is a limited size for uploading material. You can send them divided to parts in order to upload it.
hope I helped

8 Mar 2010