Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Worksheet    

Worksheet

AJFC
Portugal

Worksheet

Hi! Could you please answer me? I have a worksheet about English Culture. I uploaded it with Beatles images, for children between 9 and 13 years old, because my older  students love music. But I have the same exercises/worksheet with Paddington Bear to give the little ones. Do you think I can upload it, as I already have the Beatles one?

ThanksWink 

15 Mar 2010      

maggie2009
Portugal

Hello! I think you should upload it because they refer to different groups or topic.

15 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

If you upload the same resource with only different pictures/images, it would be a repetition, in my opinion; except if the worksheet is about the pictures, even though, I think you could create some other exercises, otherwise, it would be the same worksheet.

Regards,

Bruna.

15 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
Bruna is right. I asked the same question some time ago and was told it is against the rules. You should definitely create different exercise, or adapt it, so it isn �t the same.
Good luck,Michaela

15 Mar 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Of course, If you want teachers to have the option to choose a picture according to the age group they teach, you can always update your sheet and add the version with the more childish picture as a second page....
Updating it will not get you new exposure but it is a nice gesture for those downloading it in the future. (and we are all about sharing, not about points right?)

15 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Marion,
I am afraid you misunderstood a bit. AJFC wrote about uploading the same exercises with different pictures, not updating the older ws. If it was updating, it �d be OK, but she cannot upload identical exercises and change only the pictures. It would have to be considered as repeated.Wacko

15 Mar 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Thanks everybody!

Of course it is not for the points. Wink I know I can update. However I am not sure whether the size limit will allow to update with both worksheets. I �ll tryThumbs Up

Hug

15 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

You can try reducing the pics, it usually works!
see you around AJ!

; )

15 Mar 2010