Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > grammar book with explanations in spanish    

grammar book with explanations in spanish

peiolei
Spain

grammar book with explanations in spanish

Hi, everyone. I have some photocopies which I made from a book some years ago but I can �t find the name of the book. It is a book with explanations in Spanish, it �s quite good. I would like to look for it again (I think I took it from the library), but I need the title (of course...). I will tell you something about it: I have photocopies of section 7 (secci�n 7 the past continuous) and section 13 (secci�n 13 adjectives and adverbs). Do you have any idea of the name? I could scan one or two pages (if it �s possible) to show them to you.
Thanks in advance,
Paola

15 Mar 2010      

Je suis papillon
Argentina

Drag and drop me

The name of the book is "Essential Grammar in Use. Edici�n en espa�ol." (Cambridge University Press). I have it and it is very useful. Try to find the ones which are completely in English, they have the same name and they�re graded (elementary, pre-intermediate, etc). I love them!!!
Drag and drop me

16 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

That �s the book I pm-ed you about! I remember the name now! We have it in our staffroom.

16 Mar 2010