Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Interesting - I īve been reported    

Interesting - I īve been reported

eng789
Israel

Interesting - I īve been reported

I guess there is a first time for everything. 

My Dangers of Global Warming has been reported.   The text is not an original but the questions are mine.   but that īs not the point -  What I wanted to know since I am no longer a moderator,  if I get the message that my ws has been reported and send back a reply,  who gets it / sees it?

The original text by the way was a PDF which I have in a copy/pasted slightly messed up form and the questions are completely different.  Unfortunately I don īt have the site I took it from.

I upload to save my materials and also offer others my wss so I really don īt care about the points - I have enough.  If it is necessary to remove my ws because  of some new rule I missed then do it.   I promise I won īt be angry.

Take care
Barbara

16 Mar 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Hej Barbara

We all adapt a text from somewhere and add our own activities.
There is a link to the site where you found the text.
I īll send you the link - then you can add it to your WS as the source.
That should be ok.
Check your PM

L

16 Mar 2010     

eng789
Israel

Thanks for the heads up - I tried to remove it but I can īt.  Itīs not that important so you can go ahead and remove it - it didnīt get that many points anyway.  Sorry for giving the moderators extra work.

16 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Barbara

Although I can īt answer your actual answer I can say that the rules stipulate

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don īt take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

Therefore, has your printable been wrongly reported?  If so, then I īm sure the moderators will vote accordingly.

BTW, while looking for your printable I came across your WS arachibutyrophobia which describes exactly what I was experiencing while looking for your printable (now you know what I was eating for breakfast!)

Cheers

Jayho

16 Mar 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Jayho is right, it was wrongly reported so do not worry Barbara, I think it will stay

16 Mar 2010     

eng789
Israel

Thanks everyone. 

It īs time for bed.  24:22

Hugs,
 Barbara

16 Mar 2010