Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HI!!!    

HI!!!

Yurany21
Colombia

HI!!!

Hi!! Im a teacher from Colombia, in this moment I have fourteeen students between 12-14 years old, they are in eighth grade. Im looking for students that are trying to learn English like them and begin a nice friendship thought email. Of course they have to do it in english, I think it would be a great oportunity to practice the language. Is there here anyone who wants to help me? I will send you the list of email accounts..
Thanks in advance...............

Hug

17 Mar 2010      

ntnhoa2011
Vietnam

Hi, I �m a teacher living in Vietnam. I teach English in a university. Then I do not think I can help because my students � age ranges from 18 to 23. Anyway, can we share our teaching experience? I �d love to have friends from different countries.
With love
Ngoc Hoa

17 Mar 2010     

Yurany21
Colombia

I dont think age would be a problem. If you want to exchange emails with my students Im goint to give you my email: [email protected] . I just have a question: How many students do you have? Thanks anyway

17 Mar 2010