Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > This member need points    

This member need points

blizzard1
Denmark

I think it was very nice of you to help him. But it looks like he was just trying to take advantage of all of us.

swingingbye.gif

19 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I have made it a policy not to send worksheets until I�ve checked accounts, if I see the person has only a few points then I will help them. For example I downloaded one of lina�s worksheets just because... I didn�t need it but I know how hard it can be to get points sometimes.

And Silke, you are much nicer than I would ever have been! LOL Just kidding... Nicely worded message though.

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear stexstme,

I�m Sorry but  I don�t agree with you because I think that making public this guy�s behaviour is not a waste of time. Everybody is writing here about his/her experience with this member. So it is up to the others to draw their own conclusion.

I also consider that the situations is serious enough to be considered by us in the forum and by Victor who is the owner of this site.

I believe that the true sense of collaboration of this site has been broken by a member and many people have been taken in.

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

When I became a member I was not able to understand the true sense of this site. As time passed and I read the posts in the forum I learnt a lot of things about the LEGAL  an MORAL rules here.

I�m one of the teachers who uses the forum not only to  ask questions or  help people in need but also to have fun and greet new members, for example. But I think that discussing these issues, I mean, stolen worksheets or some undesirable behavior of one of the member , may help the new members to underderstand how the system works.

19 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

I don�t want to dwell on the subject but I think that it is important that it is in the open and that as many people as possible know about it to avoid being taken for a ride.

I�m really happy that so many of you shared your experiences on the subject so we are aware of what kind of "subject" we�re talking about.

45rr.jpg

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

19 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Don�t be sorry Silvie. I understand that you can get angry at this kind of behaviour. I don�t get angry any more. Instead I try to fight against it by for example telling Victor about stolen wss.  I do share with you the idea that if we dwell on something negative, it could bring a bad "carma" to our community.
It�s always better to try to find the positive side of things.
You�re entitled to express your thoughts and one of the great things about this site I�m now hucked on is the wonderful feed back and the diversity of thoughts. 

pic24.jpg

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I thought that only Argentinean teachers had problems with their salaries!!!

Hey sylvie, this is for you!!!

19 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Hello,

I didn�t send him anything. �:)

Also it disturbs me to hear that so many of you were fooled. �I stop by here almost every day, and try to help out. �And yes I have downloaded some ws from new members who have under 30 points. �To any new members like lina70 just be patient you�ll get 30 points and then never look back. �Stextme, come to chile you can make good money here. :) �

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME WITH THE WSS AND OTHER STUFF. I AM VERY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD THAT MUCH. I AM HERE JUST FOR A WEEK AND TRYING TO LEARN HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. I NEVER USED ANY OF YOU FOR A WSS. I WAS JUST VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE SITE AND TRIED TO CREATE SOMETHINGS AND SHARE WITH YOU. I JUST WANTED TO CREAT BETTER WSS FOR SHARING WITH YOU. I AM VERY SORRY NOW. I HAVE JUST REAL ALL THE WRITINGS AND VERY SORRY. IF IT IS THE POINTS. PLEASE ASK VICTOR TO TAKE MY POINTS BACK AND I START FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOBODY HELPS ME PLEASE. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME HERE NOT ONLY FOR DOWNLOADING WSS BUT BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US.
    2. ABOUT TISHA. I NEVER USED A STOLEN WORKSHEET HERE. THAT WS WAS MY FRIEND�S WORK AND HE WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN THIS SITE AND WANTED TO GET FEEDBACK ABOUT IT. I DOD NOT NOW THAT THE PICTURES WAS FROM A BOOK OR OTHER SITE. AS SOON AS I LEARNED IT FROM TISHA I DELETED IT AS I NEVER USE STOLEN WSS HERE. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW HIM AND HIS INTENTION IN THE MESSAGE. BEST REGARDS.

20 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2