Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help!    

help!

potentina
Spain

help!

Hello!
I �m looking for a video to show my students the typical conversation between a shop assistant and a customer (shopping for clothes).
It just comes to my mind a scene from pretty woman but I need updated material, I mean, new material: videos from actual series or films of my students � interests (14 years old). If you have any idea, please let me know. Thanks a million!!

21 Mar 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
have you seen the film "confessions of a shopaholic"? there �s a scene at the begining of the movie in which rebecca wants to buy a scarf... the movie is not very good - i loved the books though, they �re so funny - but this scene might fit what you �re looking for! and if you �re looking for a text, find the books, you �ll find many interesting scenes in them!
Elodie

21 Mar 2010     

potentina
Spain

Thanks a lot!!! I �ll have a look at it!

21 Mar 2010     

isabelle99
Monaco

there �s a ws on esl, don �t remember who downloaded it but the movie is called "love actually" and the shopassistant is Mr Bean. Quite funny; hope it helps

21 Mar 2010