Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just passed 5000 points...    

just passed 5000 points...

_babz
Canada

just passed 5000 points...

thanks everybody (especially those who download my stuff)

I �m a moderator once again.....youpi! LOL

22 Mar 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Nice Approve

22 Mar 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!!Clap

22 Mar 2010     

goodguy
Zambia

Hi all,
Just curious. What are the benefits of being moderator? Do you really enjoy criticising/deleting others worksheets? Have a great day!

22 Mar 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Jostus, I can �t believe you just asked this question. I doubt anyone enjoys deleting or criticizing a printable. Believe it or not, it is work. The only joy is to know that it keeps the site clean.

22 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

I enjoy knowing that so many people have downloaded my work and may be sharing it with their students. And moderators don �t criticise printables. They are generally reported by other members of the community. Moderators are there to ensure no one �s work is unfairly reported, something else I consider important.

We also don �t have the final say in whether or not a worksheet is deleted. That is down to Victor as the owner of this site and I doubt very much that he enjoys it either.

Perhaps, jostus, you should consider whether or not your comment was meant to offend, because it certainly succeeded in doing so.

22 Mar 2010     

_babz
Canada

to justos:

curiosity killed the cat...

ya i know...this pic is just as dumb as your comment......have a nice day as well!

22 Mar 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Jostus, Manonski is right.  It is work being a moderator, we should be thankful to those who put their time into doing it.

22 Mar 2010     

eng789
Israel

Great babz Thumbs Up-

It is a lot of work if you are dedicated.  But I have to admit there were some benifits.

22 Mar 2010