Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Is this too difficult for children who are learning prepositions of place?    

Is this too difficult for children who are learning prepositions of place?

blunderbuster
Germany

Thank you guys for all your input, I have worked some magic and turned the hydrant into a tree (including a scared cat) ;o)))) People who don �t want to teach "among" will just have to leave the card in the drawer. For the sake of completeness I will keep it in the set, matching materials include a 12-sided ball for a dice game....polyhedra don �t come with 11 sides....that �s just how it goes.

Accordingly, today�s matching printable activity set has been updated as well. Magic only goes that far ;o(

To answer a question: Well, I am making those things to help my colleagues who have claimed to be overwhelmed with making their own materials.....they better be nice to me for the next 200 years to come  ;o))))

Regina

26 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2