Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals    

penpals

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

penpals

Hi everybody!!

I �d like to make another attempt in search of a teacher who could find some 30 twelve to fourteen year old penpals for my students - it could be done by e-mail...
We �ve had some bad experiences with our previous partners so please only let me know if you are serious about it :)

Thanks in advance

best regards from Slovenia :)

Petra

28 Mar 2010      

inmaaa86
Spain

Hi!
I have 4 groups of students of 12 years old  who will be very interested to have penpals from other countries. When I get back from Holy Week holidays we can contact and exchange email addresses. I also have students who are adults. Tell me if you have possible penpals for them.
Best regards from Spain :o)
Inma.

28 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Petra,

We are writing to some students in Israel, but my students would surely like more pen friends.

Let me know.
Regina

28 Mar 2010     

sevimnevzat
Turkey

Hi Tetra , I am sure my students will love the idea of having penpals, I will tell them tomorrow and then  If your students want penpals from Turkey we can exchange email adresses bye for now

28 Mar 2010     

Aurore
France

Hi there from France.
If you send me your e-mail I can send my pupils � e-mails tomorrow if you like as they are ready. So your pupils can statr writing this week! We too have been disappointed in the past. Aurore Lecuyer

28 Mar 2010     

marthabene
Mexico

Hi, Petra! I can help you with my students, just when we get back from easter vacation this will be on April 12th, just PM with a list of your sudent �s e-mail addresses.

29 Mar 2010