Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īve got a problem!    

I īve got a problem!

savvinka
Russian Federation

I īve got a problem!

Hi, everyone!

i īve got a problem and can īt find the solution myself. Could anybody explain which is wrong, the system or myself?

I successfully downloaded the ws, but the table and the pics turned to be damaged,
I mean, they appeared not in a proper locations. I tried to upload it to correct the mistake again,but it appeared in the same wrong  shape. Probably, I don īt know any special ways to safe my wss so that they can īt be altered. Has anybody had the similar practice? Pls, help! I was angry and cancelled the ws even it had some points.

29 Mar 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Grouping your wss should be the solution. Try to have a look into tutorials section or send a PM to moravc - she is a master of this issue;o)
Have a nice day, Michaela

29 Mar 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you,michaella, i īll try to sort it out. Yr wishing A nice day Sounds very to the point! Today in the morning there were two Terrorists explosions with the victims. Over 30 people were killed! So, march, 30th isn īt nice and happy for us .

29 Mar 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, I heard about this tragedy. My thoughts are with you.

29 Mar 2010     

tamjihad
Qatar

i have  the same problem i need points i successfully uploaded ws but i didnt get points

29 Mar 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi Michaela!

I am very sorry for what happened in your country. Shameful:(

I already had the same problem, but when I downloaded the worksheets they were perfect. Every time it happens that try to download your own worksheet (you don īt lose points) and check if after downloading it the images appear on the correct place.

I think people won īt avoid downloading them just because of that, as sometimes the preview is not correct.

29 Mar 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you AJFC

30 Mar 2010