Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > How can I teach the articles in a funny way?    

How can I teach the articles in a funny way?

claudia.lima
Portugal

How can I teach the articles in a funny way?

I �ve really difficult sts and I �m always trying to find different ways to teach the topics... Are there suggestions how to teach the articles ( a, an, the, zero)? is there any song that focus this topic?

Thank you  in advance for your help.

3 Apr 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

3 Apr 2010     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I am only telling you this since you asked. I have a worksheet that uses the poem "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly".  I helps the Ss know that articles need to go before the animals.

3 Apr 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Claudia

The Garden of Praise is a wonderful site for teachers of children that teaches the parts of speech through song.  Best of all, it �s free.

Cheers

Jayho

3 Apr 2010     

juliuslarson
United States

This is very tough to do this and I can tell you that I have been also reading this from a long time but never used to do this. For now, I would like to tell you that I have been also reading about the best paper writing service reviews because this is very important to read when we think about using an online essay help.

29 Dec 2020     

DeVereGroup
United Arab Emirates

This article helps me to learn articles in an easy and funny way. This is a very different type of learning. I learn a lot of things from this.Also if someone knows about citizenship by investment dubai and Residency & Citizenship - deVere Insights by deVere Group please tell me.

2 Feb 2021