Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > postcard/letter exchange    

postcard/letter exchange

eniarrol
France

postcard/letter exchange

Hello dear colleagues

Thanks to this brilliant site, I have been able to start a postcard/letter exchange with 11 teachers from Europe!
In the first "project", our students  wrote letters to describe their school, timetable.. and sent a postcard from their town
Some of us wanted to continue corresponding...
 for the second "project", students will write a letter to describe Christmas traditions in their country+send a christmas card.
The reason why I�m writing this message, is that I have problems with my mail server, and some of the teachers I was working with, don�t seem to get my mails! Unhappy
if you read this Mariana, Catarina, Anna, you can have a look at this blog : http://postcards-from-europe.blogspot.com/
 to have all information, and send a comment (or a message here or at my mail address) and tell me if you want to take part in this second project or not!
And to all of you: If you are interested in our project (snail mail!!), you can join us!
for the moment, we are 5 schools ( in France, Slovenia, Slovakia, Malta and Greece)

20 Nov 2008      

grikoga
Poland

I will tell Anna because she works with me ....

21 Nov 2008